Delicious, fluffy whole wheat tortillas using your Victoria Tortilla Press.
Recipe developed by @skillettoplate.
Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
Created by Victoria Cookware on March 15, 2021
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Using a food processor pulse together the flour, oil, salt, and water.
- Keep pulsing until a rough dough comes together. Add a little water if needed.
- Cover the dough with some plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal balls.
- Heat a skillet on the stove to medium to medium-high heat.
- Place each ball onto your tortilla press and press and rotate 45 degrees, again press down on each tortilla about 3 times to get it thin enough. You should end up with a tortilla that\'s about 7 to 8 inches in diameter.
- Place tortilla disc onto the hot skillet and allow to cook until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.