Personal pan chocolate chip cookie
Created by Victoria Cookware on October 29, 2016
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 40m
- 6 tbspn room temperature butter
- 2/3 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tspn vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl using a wooden spoon.
- Slowly stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into two equal halves.
- Press one half of the dough into a 6\" skillet, and do the same with the other half in a second skillet.
- Smooth the tops of each.
- Put both skillets into the preheated oven and bake until the cookie is golden brown, about 20 mins.
- Let cool.