This recipe is brought to you by our friend and cast-iron lover @whatrobineats. Check out her instagram here: @whatrobineats.
Mini Crustless Quiches
Created by Victoria Cookware on December 27, 2016
- 3 large eggs
- 3 eggs whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ounces lite mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1/2 heirloom tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons dry basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two Victoria Cookware Mini Cast-iron Skillets with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, unsweetened almond milk, and spices together until combined. Divide veggies between the two prepared skillets. Top with shredded lite mozzarella cheese, then pour the egg mixture on top. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Store tightly covered with aluminum foil in the refrigerator overnight
- In the morning, bake at 350F to warm up for 20 minutes!