Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
Created by Victoria Cookware on January 3, 2017
- Prep Time: 12m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 17m
- 3/4 cup Ian's Gluten Free Italian Bread Crumbs or your favorite
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Thin Sliced Organic Pasteurized Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Your favorite Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Spice Blend
- Peanut or Sunflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat eggs in a bowl and place bread crumbs in another.
- On medium high heat 1 tbsp of oil in your skillet.
- Dip your seasoned chicken breast in egg mixture and then in bread crumbs, and then place in skillet. Cook on both sides for 4-7 minutes.
- Add your marinara sauce to chicken then top with Mozzarella and as much Parmesan as you like. Sprinkle with Italian spices to desired amount.
- Place skillet in oven until cheese is bubbly. About 5 minutes.
- Serve with zucchini or yellow squash noodles, Spaghetti squash, or your favorite pasta. I love to do yellow squash noodles cooked in a pan with S&P and Italian spices with added marinara sauce mixed in. Enjoy!