Easy Skillet Mexican Corn on the Cob
Created by Victoria Cookware on October 29, 2016
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 25m
- 6 Ears of Fresh Corn, (Husks Removed and Kernels Cut off Cob)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Cojita cheese
- Whisk together mayo, chili powder, lime juice, 1 Tsp. salt, and 1/2 Tsp. pepper until all is combined. Set aside.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Add butter to the pan and let it start melting.
- Add corn kernels and the remaining salt and pepper and spread out evenly on your skillet.
- Let the corn blister for a few minutes before stirring. A good tip is when you start to hear the corn popping its time to stir.
- Repeat this process until the corn is slightly charred, but not burnt, about 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the chili mayo mixture.
- Turn off heat, crumble cojita cheese over top and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.