Sweet Potato Cauli Hash
Created by Victoria Cookware on January 3, 2017
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped finely (until it resembles rice grains)
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 can black beans
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- hot sauce (optional)
- 1 egg, fried
- cilantro & green onion, to garnish
- Fill a pot with water and add sweet potato. Bring to a boil and remove when sweet potato begin to soften, but still remain hard in centre. Use a fork to test softness.
- Melt 1-2 TBSP coconut oil in Victoria Cookware Cast Iron Pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower and sweet potato until softened. Mix in black beans and red onion.
- Season with turmeric, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir until combined. For extra heat add in your favourite hot sauce.
- Top with a fried egg. Garnish with cilantro and green onion.