Created by Victoria Cookware on January 3, 2017
- 1 Mini seedless watermelon
- 2 Slice Prosciutto
- 1/4 Package Brie
- 3 tablespoons Basil pesto
- Olive oil as needed
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Wash small seedless watermelon or Apple watermelon. Cut into 1 inch thick slices.
- Heat grill pan on medium high heat. Once hot, place watermelon face down for about 5-7mins or until you get nice grill marks.
- Rip prosciutto into thin strips and garnish over grilled watermelon. Place thinly sliced Brie and drizzle pesto and olive oil.
- Grate Parmesan and season with freshly cracked black pepper and a little salt.