Created by Victoria Cookware on October 29, 2016
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 cup fresh pineapple flesh, chopped into small bite-sized cubes
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 medium dragonfruit, halved lengthwise, peeled, and then chopped into small cubes
- 1 shallot, minced (you don’t have to use all of it, can be to taste)
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until use.