This recipe is brought to you by our friend and cast-iron lover @dieteticaesthetic. Check out her instagram here: @dieteticaesthetic.
Egg Mashed Potatoes with Guac and Cranberry Sauce
Created by Victoria Cookware on January 3, 2017
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 7m
- Total Time: 22m
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 stalk of green onion
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Prick potato using a fork, cover in a paper towel, and place in the microwave for 4 minutes or until fork tender.
- Cut potato in fourths, season with salt, pepper, and set to the side
- Add olive oil to 6 inch Victoria Cast Iron Skillet and fry turkey bacon. Add the diced potatoes. Sautee for 1-2 minutes or until crispy exterior is achieved.
- Crack in two large eggs, and season with salt, and pepper
- Mash avocado, dice green onion, and add two tablespoons of cranberry sauce to top the dish.