Created by Victoria Cookware on May 23, 2017
- 3 cups white flour (We used bread flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a bowl combine ingredients, cover and let rise for 12 hours. Add dough to a floured surface and form a ball. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Add dough to a 5 quart dutch oven and bake for 30 minutes covered. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cook.
- Serve with Jam or Honey.
- Note: This works best in a non enameled Dutch oven.