Created by Victoria Cookware on October 29, 2016
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 20m
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 cups baby kale
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small squares.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet.
- Cook the sweet potatoes until they are about 90% done.
- Add in the baby kale and cook until soft.
- Remove the sweet potatoes and kale from the skillet (temporarily).
- Crack the 3 eggs over the skillet, allowing the egg whites to fully cook.
- Add the sweet potato and kale mix back to the skillet. Top with salt/pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy!