Created by Victoria Cookware on July 20, 2017
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 27m
- Total Time: 32m
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup peas
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons soy
- 3 eggs
- 2 green onions
- Place 1 1/2 cups of brown rice in a small pot with 2 cups of water on high heat. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool in a bowl. Alternatively, use leftover cooked rice.
- In a small pan, cook beaten eggs. Set aside.
- In a wok drizzled with a little oil, sauté onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes. Add carrots and peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked brown rice to the wok, pour soy sauce in and mix.
- Add cooked scrambled egg, break up into pieces and mix.
- Serve with chopped green onions and sriracha. Enjoy!